Fiancee to Wife....

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Fiancee to Wife....
I have submitted my application in March 2004 and I had got engaged in Nov 2003.

Now How can I add my Fiancee in my application...

I have just received my File no. so far...

I was living in Canada for 6 years and so applied at Bufflao. NowI am back home in India and will be going back to Canada in 2 months.

I am here in India right now and would like to take my Fiancee along with me... is there any way that she can join me ?

Thanks for the reply...

(in reply to: Fiancee to Wife....)
Just submit the docs with a good and well-written (English) cover letter. Be sure to use GOOD English please.
(in reply to: Fiancee to Wife....)
I am in the same situation as you even the time when I applied. You need to fil out following forms for your fiancee:
1. Schedule 1
2. Additional Family Information form
3. IMM 5476
4. Statutory Declaration form

Thank you need to provide proof of relationship at least for 1 year: bils to teh same address, pictures, shared bank account asn so on and file it ...

Good luck

Reply to the Fiancee to Wife.... posting
Submission Code (SX22887) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canadian Immigration Forum at Canada City Web Site Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Design -