Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: For CATOCAN
  You wrote this earlier in response to moving to Canada on visitor visa....
You can move and be a "visitor". Just check at the border every 6 months. Others have done the same. Drawback: no work/health/education. But I can work from home (American company).

My question....
Where do you file your tax ? Asking you because you are working for an American company but living in Canada.

(in reply to: For CATOCAN)
Same place as when you were working at the company. Nothing´s changed except your address. You still pay US taxes. More info on
Reply to the For CATOCAN posting
Submission Code (SX2187) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -