Internationally Educated Nurses (IENs)

Canadian Universities Forum (discussion group)

Subject: Internationally Educated Nurses (IENs)
I would like to warn internationally educated nurses who are thinking about applying for Bridging to University Nursing program at Centennial in order to get BScN degree. You will not be guaranteed a place at Ryerson once you graduate from Centennial because of your status as IENs. Choose either Gorge Brown College or Your University for BScN degree. Otherwise you will waste the whole year and end up without a place at Ryerson.

Canadian Universities Forum at Canada City Web Site | Start Home Based Business in Canada | Canadian and International FLP Business