|Rules on how to Use Canadian Holidays Forum
RULES AND GUIDELINES!
Sometimes we receive postings that do not follow our rules and regulations. In that case it takes only one button to delete such submission. So, please don't waste your time if your posting is advertisement, course language or similar nature. This Forum is to help people in need. If you need help or if you can help then you are very welcome.
All opinions and views expressed in this forum are only those of the poster. These do not necessary reflect the views of www.canada-city.ca web site.
We, at canada-city.ca, cannot be held responsible for the validity of the information posted on this forum.
CANADIAN HOLIDAYS FORUM RULES AND GUIDELINES (OUTLINED)!
0. All topics to be in some way related to Holidays in Canada.
1. Give appropriate and meaningful title for your Posting.
2. Be respectful of other people when posting on the message board!
3. Don't use any HTML tags.
4. Do not post phone numbers and/or email addresses.
5. Use your email address when submitting your review, that will be the only way you can request a removal of your post in the future.
6. All submitted posts become the sole property of Canda-city.ca!
Canada-city.ca - Canadian Holidays Forum Team